Saturday, January 11, 2014



Small Stone - Jan 11

Today, yes even on Sunday, I got a phone call from an obviously scumbag Telemarketer who asked for my stepfather by his full formal name.  He said he talked to my stepdad a few months ago about remodeling the kitchen and was following up to see if he was going to honour the contract by putting a deposit down.  I listened to his spiel about how easy it would be over the phone to use a credit card, and waited until he stopped talking and then said, "I don't know about the arrangements you’ve made with my dad but I can try to forward the message to him if you would like and he can take care of it?  The silly Telemarketer said, “I would appreciate that, Miss.  So I said, “It might take a while to get a hold of him though because he died eight years ago and I don’t exactly know where he’s at."

He hung up.

blowfish for sale
every day of the week but
never on sunday


No comments: